PUBLIC AFFAIRS & COMMUNICATIONS
Impacting policy is key – and we are experts at it
We understand the lengthy and complex European policy-making process and all the elements that influence it. We are the first to hear about new developments and opportunities.
We use this to the advantage of our clients
We make sure your needs are taken into account by policy makers. Work with us to build and implement the best strategy and ensure your message is heard by the key decision-makers and influencers in the EU institutions and national governments.
We propose a comprehensive public affairs and communications approach, whether your target publics are public institutions, your customers or your organisation.
Get ready for the new wave of EU initiatives, such as the Green Deal and the EU Digital and Industrial Strategies.
Our services include:
- Insights on policy-makers and other stakeholders’ positions on any specific legislation and public policy development initiatives
- Guidance through the political process
- Support in drafting position papers and answering EU and country consultations
- Engagement with key decision makers and opinion leaders to raise awareness about your areas of interest
- Identifying and creating events to deliver your messages
- Regular breakfast briefings and meetings on key EU topics in collaboration with the European Commission and high-level representatives from private companies and organisations
- Establishment of new platforms and associations, including administrative support and representation in Brussels
- Developing key messages for your target publics
- Developing communication materials, including websites, brochures, infographics and social media campaigns
- Designing and conducting reputation audits