Administration and Finance Coordinator
>5 years of experience
Deadline: 29th March 2018
A key role for Schuman Associates where we are looking for an individual with a high degree of ethics, trust and discretion.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Payroll & Expense Vouchers
- VAT, Bank & Cash
- Year End Booking & Reporting
- Coordinating new contracts, amendments to existing ones
- Coordination of matters related to sick/leave registration etc
- Coordination of a team across many EU Member States
- Coordination of office tasks
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Experience with either EU Projects, EU Associations or Multi-national business would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting systems like POPSY, Belgian Tax and HR/Partena rules and experience with payroll
- Excellent communication skills, English (working language), French and/or Dutch.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Highly organised and rigorous in his/her work
- Proactive outlook: hands-on can do approach.
- Ability to work independently and excellent with number
EU FUNDING STAGIAIRE VACANCY
with 1-2 years of experience
Deadline: 20th March 2018
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes (calls for proposals, calls for tenders etc.)
- Some private sector experience in EU consultancy or similar
- Experience in organizing events and conferences an advantage
- Good IT skills, ability to work independently while being a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal, marketing and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English and Greek (other languages, especially French- an advantage)
- Team player, proactive and willing to learn
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Previous experience with monitoring and/or conducting analysis of EU Structural and Investment Funds (ΕΣΠΑ) or other funding programmes in Greece.
- Ability to process large amount of information and present/analyze it with speed, accuracy and added-value