NEW VACANCY: EU FINANCING INVESTMENTS EXPERT
In our Brussels Office, Schuman area
Deadline: 25th November 2020
SCHUMAN ASSOCIATES is a dynamic European Consultancy with an impressive track record of success for its clients. Established over 30 years ago, we work with a unique mix of clients from fortune 500 companies, trade associations, NGOs & governments.
In the context of the NextGenerationEU, Schuman Associates aims to support industry clients with their green/ brownfield investment projects focused on, among others, carbon neutral production, energy efficiency and/or digital transformation.
We offer this vacancy for committed, solution-oriented individuals.
Minimum of 5 years experience in:
- Technical knowledge of EU Investment & Incentive schemes, for example, EIB, EBRD, EU sustainable financing mechanisms (including blending financing - grants and financial instruments, state aid aspects etc.)
- Knowledge of the European Commission EU funding programmes (Horizon, Structural and Investment Funds, Recovery and Resilience Facility etc.)
- Private Sector focus & confidence to interact with C-suite (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, COIs)
- Client Management experience
- Excellent IT skills, ability to work independently
- English mother tongue or equivalent
- French and/or German an advantage
Interviews will be conducted via Skype.
CVs EXCLUSIVELY by e-mail to: Malgorzata.Stelmach@schumanassociates.com
We also manage database of experts for various EU funded projects (long and short term), if you would like to be included in the expert database, please send your CV to:
Schuman Associates is present at the European Investment Bank Framework Contract to support its activities in the Africa Digital Transformation initiative. The maximum value of the contract is 2 MEUR. The individual assignments, which will have medium to long term implications, will span across four main themes of the Africa Digital Transformation :
- Policy: contribution to the development of a National Digital Economy Strategy,
- Elaborate business plans for Digital infrastructure requirements (may include PPPs),
- Provision of support with regards to developing Cybersecurity policy and action plans
- Support business planning for digital transformation, entrepreneurship and digital economy based growth.
If you are an expert across these topics and would like to be included in our roster of experts please send your cv to email@example.com
Moreover, Schuman Associates provides consultancy services to international donor agencies. We are members of two different consortia participating in DG DEVCO FWC Services for the implementation of external aid 2018. The duration of the contract is 4 years, with a potential total value of 650 million EUR
Schuman Associates is present in the following Lots of FWC SIAE 2018:
Lot 2: Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs (potential total value 155 million EUR)
Lot 4: Human development and safety net (potential total value73 million EUR)
For more details please see FWC SIEA 2018