EU Funding Account Manager - France
Remote-working position to be based in France.
Deadline for applications: 10 September 2021
Schuman Associates is a dynamic European consultancy with an impressive track record of success for its clients. Established over 30 years ago, we work with a unique mix of clients from Fortune 500 companies and trade associations, to NGOs and governments.
In the context of the new MFF and Next Generation EU, Schuman Associates aims to support private and public clients to grow their businesses in France with EU funding for production, energy efficiency, digital transformation, innovation, urban development, education and skills, and more.
We offer this vacancy for committed, solution-oriented individuals.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering client service on a day-to-day basis
- Support clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to client needs and objectives
- Liaise between the client and internal teams
- Manage small teams
- Minimum of three years of proven management experience, delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
- Knowledge of the European Commission EU funding programmes; in particular the Structural and Investment Funds and Recovery and Resilience Facility
- Proven experience working with EU, national and regional funding programmes managed in France
- Thorough understanding of the French public funding environment: key stakeholders, programme/project cycle, institutional cooperation between the national government and the French regions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the digital, energy, healthcare, and education sector would be an asset
- Soft skills: Listening, Relationship and Trust Building, Communication skils, Interpersonal skills, Empathy, Adaptability
- Languages: French at native level or equivalent; English proficiency level.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
CVs EXCLUSIVELY by e-mail to: Malgorzata.Stelmach@schumanassociates.com
Schuman Associates manages a database of experts for various EU-funded projects, both long and short term.
If you would like to be included in the expert database, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Africa Digital Transformation initiative
Schuman Associates is present at the European Investment Bank Framework Contract to support its activities in the Africa Digital Transformation initiative.
The maximum value of the contract is 2 MEUR. The individual assignments, which will have medium to long term implications, will span across four main themes of the Africa Digital Transformation :
- Policy: contribution to the development of a National Digital Economy Strategy
- Elaborate business plans for Digital infrastructure requirements (may include PPPs)
- Provision of support with regards to developing Cybersecurity policy and action plans
- Support business planning for digital transformation, entrepreneurship and digital economy based growth
If you are an expert across these topics and would like to be included in our roster of experts please send your cv to email@example.com
External Aid: international donor agencies
Schuman Associates provides consultancy services to international donor agencies. We are members of two different consortia participating in DG DEVCO FWC Services for the implementation of external aid 2018.
The duration of the contract is 4 years, with a potential total value of 650 million EUR.
Schuman Associates is present in the following Lots of FWC SIAE 2018:
Lot 2: Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs (potential total value 155 million EUR)
Lot 4: Human development and safety net (potential total value73 million EUR)
For more details please see FWC SIEA 2018