Schuman Associates offers
- A position of trust in an organisation at the heart of the EU
- A dynamic and international team
- An office in the centre of Brussels' EU quarter
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexibility in terms of when and where you work
- Ample opportunity for learning and growth
GHG emissions calculation expert
Apply by 19 November
Starting as soon as possible
To support our clients investing in decarbonisation and innovation in clean technologies and renewable energy, we are looking for a GHG emissions calculation expert to support our Innovation Fund bid team.
The position is project-based and can be executed in a remote setting.
- Leading the calculations of GHG emission potential according to Innovation Fund methodologies and templates
- Writing / re-writing content for the proposal covering GHG emission relevant inputs.
- Academic background in engineering or technical studies (mandatory)
- 2-3 years of experience in conducting GHG emission calculations (mandatory)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts with various stakeholders (Schuman project team members, clients, CINEA, etc.)
- Experience with Innovation Fund submission preferred, but not mandatory.
How to apply
Please send your CV and application letter in English to
Interviews will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.