Join our pool of expert partners for the chance to work with us on exciting projects in the EU and beyond:
Join our database of expert bid writers for the Connecting Europe Facility and Innovation Fund programmes.
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Ensure win themes are articulated in such a way to meet and exceed the client’s requirements
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposal Manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members
- Assist the Bid / Proposal Manager in developing a proposal structure
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Extensive experience in EU programmes: specially CEF and Innovation Fund calls
- Ability to coach sales and solution / SME teams in writing best practice
- Excellent time management / prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail and meticulous proof-reading skills
Schuman Associates manages a database of experts for various EU-funded projects in the areas of:
- Digital transformation
- Green transition
- Healthcare and pharma
- Research and innovation
- Skills and education
Schuman Associates manages a database of expert consultants for various EU funded projects, including in EU External Aid, and we are continuously exploring opportunities to cooperate.
We are actively working with the EU institutions on two framework contracts:
- the DG INTPA FWC SIAE 2018
- the EIB Framework Contract to support its activities in the Africa Digital Transformation initiative
How to apply
Please send your CV and application letter in English to
Interviews will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.